Granite State Gliders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bark bark yip yip!

3 posters

Go down

Bark bark yip yip! Empty Bark bark yip yip!

Post  ebi Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 am

why do some of my gliders (2 gliders in particular of my 7 total) bark continuously, sometimes up to 1 hour without stopping, even if the other 6 gliders or I are right near it? Sometimes one will get going and just wont stop, not even for food or treats. This happens a few times a week. Also, why those two individuals? The other five never bark and all 7 gliders are well bonded not only to to each other, but also us.

ebi

Back to top Go down

Bark bark yip yip! Empty Re: Bark bark yip yip!

Post  CLCakes Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I have no idea why they would be barking like that -- hopefully someone will come along and offer a better reply.

Our 2 boys are usually pretty quiet, unless they are trying to get my husband to give them treats! Smile They seem to have him well trained! LOL
CLCakes
CLCakes

http://www.glittergurlz.net/

Back to top Go down

Bark bark yip yip! Empty barking gliders

Post  m0neymouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 am

CLCakes wrote:I have no idea why they would be barking like that -- hopefully someone will come along and offer a better reply.

Our 2 boys are usually pretty quiet, unless they are trying to get my husband to give them treats! Smile They seem to have him well trained! LOL
i have found that when mine bark they are waiting for me to play with them especially around 5 in the morning even if its only for a short time then they are quiet and will play by themselves

m0neymouse

Back to top Go down

Bark bark yip yip! Empty Re: Bark bark yip yip!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum