Granite State Gliders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Glider

2 posters

Go down

Sugar Glider Empty Sugar Glider

Post  Gliders123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm

I have not gotten a sugar glider yet but I am getting two in August. I have read everything about these little guys but would like to know if anyone has some suggestions for me. I am still a little worried about bonding, so if anyone who has a sugar glider already would like to give me some tips, it would be appreciated. Smile

Gliders123

Back to top Go down

Sugar Glider Empty Re: Sugar Glider

Post  courtneymiller17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I have 2 sugar gliders that I got last august.

If you are worried about bonding, don't be. You can't spend enough time with them and that's the greatest advice I can give. I also recommend getting a small popup tent for like 20$ at wal-mart for bonding. I can tell you that help so much bonding with my babies, it allows you to be in a safe environment, where there can't get stuck under radiators and in small holes and forces them to interact with you. This is how I managed to get past the first hump of bonding so they were used to me and my boyfriend. We can now play with them outside the tent, it is no longer needed because they won't run away when they see us anymore. Just be confident and don't be afraid of them, let them get used to you. Good luck.

courtneymiller17

Back to top Go down

Post  Gliders123 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks! This actually helped alot. Every little thing helps Very Happy

Gliders123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down